Old 07-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #146
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFightWMe12 View Post
GUYO'S CANTINA, MANAAN

"Well, having a dishonorable discharge from the Jedi Order isn't exactly the best thing to have on one's resume..." Dominic chuckled, his arms falling back to his sides as he stepped back from her. The crowd by the bar was beginning to dwindle as patrons received their drinks and dispersed, filtering away to tables and chairs. The two friends made it to the bar in no time.

"Yeah...sometimes, I do wish I had someone to play a prank or two on." he said with a light shrug when they reached the bar, and, leaning an elbow against the side of the bar top, he asked, "Do you still drink Juma?"

"Especially when the Republic depends so heavily on the Order," Arai agreed. "Not that they'll admit to any such thing, but you know they do."

When he asked about the drink, Arai stood beside him at the bar and mirrored his pose. "Juma's good, yeah." Once the drink orders were placed, she said, "So what brings you to Manaan?" With a teasing grin, she added, "Well, apart from following me that is."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,