View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #168
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Arai smiled faintly. "Very little," she said, "apart from how to say it. Ostanovium. Beyond that, it seems almost no one knows anything about it. All rumors regarding it suggest that..." She hesitated. Dare she tell him all that she knew? She was telling the truth that she knew only a little.

Her voice trembling, she went on, "that it's a Force inhibitor of a sort. That it can strip a Force-sensitive being of their sensitivity."

Arai couldn't help how she felt about that possibility. She knew fully that her ventures into the Dark Side were taking their toll on her. The thought of what she could become terrified her more than she could even say. If ostanovium was her best bet at crushing those darker tendencies, then she wanted to give it a fair shot...

"But it's hard to get it right," she went on. "Take it in the wrong dose or form and it's either instantly lethal or it kills you slowly." She leaned back in her chair, trying to calm her mixed emotions. She didn't know if Dom could sense anything out of the "fog" he'd put himself in, but if he could, she wanted him to sense mild curiosity instead of the turmoil she felt.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,