View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #575
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by General LiWar View Post
I had a little time tonight (more I couldn't sleep), and I was looking back at some of the older pics and got inspired.

LiWar (it's a thumbnail )

I see Rinku did some updating on the site. I didn't realize it's been so long since I had last done a real update. From the looks of things, it
was October since any commandos were added to the site.

Link, thanks for the tribute CotM. To everyone else, maybe my official retirement was a little over dramatic, but ccp really needed someone
to take over who had more time to commit to it. With me gone, it gives a little more incentive for someone else to try their hand at it.
I know much of my skill in photoshop (as well as Rinku's if I'm not mistaken) was learned while creating the commandos, not before. A little
trial and error and some tutorial searches go a long way.

PS. I do check back on the site and forum from time to time, and time permitting, I may assist in an update or fill a request.
That looks very nice Liwar . I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXH-1138 View Post
Time for a blast from the past, boys.

My initial reaction to seeing TXH-1138 on the main page was was, "Ah, we have a new member...wait wasn't there a member named TXH-1138 who was on CCP? *clicks on CCP thread* OMGZ it is the actual TXH-1138!!"

Very nice to see you around here again . I must say Nightmare still looks good , I've always considered him one of your best (along with Ne'tra Alor).

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,