View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:12 AM   #170
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Edit: ((Come now Shana, we're all still in this, let's not let this die.))

One grapple left, dangling in the air for the last member, unintentionally forgotten.

From the smoke and dust kicked up from the assault materialized the Lævateinn 2, scarred in a few places, and with some of it's surface plating torn or blown off in a few places also, it hovered up to the hook, it's thrusters finally turning off for the first time since the beginning of the conflict, the suit lading with a moderate 'thud', even though it was only a few feet from the ground. The heavily armed and armored suit lumbered up to the grapple slowly, hooking/grabbing on; barreling waves of heat rolling off of the suit's high-end thrusters.

"Hydra, last one in, ready for dust-off," Roman said through the comm channel for the first time since he'd begun his diversionary tactics, which had ended up with him doing clean up duty for the others as they played with Katsu's friend Torv.

As the suit was pulled up Roman said surprisingly wearily, "let's get out of here." His face finally appeared on the channels, revealing his scuffed appearance, a small stream of blood trailing from a cut in his lower lip where he'd slammed his face into his suit's console during his evasions and skirmishes when an explosion had caught him from behind and sent the Lævateinn 2 barreling into the side of a mountain face, the impact jarring him forward into the console, thus the bleeding/cut lip. The other scrapes and scuffs were due to the less powerful hits he'd taken during the fighting, his suit's older design being his own worst enemy when it came down to cockpit injury and safety.

"I hope I didn't disappoint, Phyxius," he said with a crooked and bloody smile, but still a classic Roman smile, so as to keep spirits high, and reassure everyone that he was fine, only tired from the effort of piloting his Early-Type Battle Suit.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 08-03-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Master_Archon is online now   you may: quote & reply,