View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
It's likely that Revan did start his own legion or did do something in the outer rim which had an impact. I'm beginning to think that with all the "infiltartion" stuff revealed lately, Revan may have been fighting a more covert, stealth war in this way to try to undermine the Sith Empire in order to weaken it--at least I would think Revan had some way of being involved because the piece that doesn't fit is why all those warriors looked like Revan on the "Deceived" video. Also if Darth Malgus is notably different and said to occasionally be a cirtic of the Emperor at times...does that not hint at something? Malgus also with the revan-esque warriors... There might be a connection of some sort, but just what will have to remain a mystery for now. This is purely speculative.
Interesting theory, but the problem is that Malgus and all of those warriors are Sith. It has been confirmed that Revan left known space as a Jedi Knight, so his followers should also be warriors of the light. Also, I refuse to believe that he wore the Sith costume after the light side ending. It was a symbol of his identity as the Dark Lord of the Sith, and it just doesn't sit right with a redeemed Revan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,