View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:34 AM   #60
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Though Chiron was not a master of solid emotion he was able to tell that Alaire was sad. At the very least she sounded regretful of what she had done. Either way he found himself walking over to Alaire and doing something no Umbral would ever dare to do; touch a solid.

Chiron put his arm around the half elf and looked over at her. While he too was ridiculed by his fellow Umbral and called "Odd" or "Freak" by his peers, he didn't have it nearly as bad as she had described.

"You know you and I have more in common than I thought. Obviously most Umbral look down upon this world you have here like we're some type of superior race. They saw me as different for I dared to question the Umbral way. I much like you was unique and sadly all entities fear such things. You need to be proud of what you are not hate it." He put his arm down and shifted in front of her. "Though if you regret what you've become then reconsider what I offered you. You have my word that I will do all I can to teach you, or at the very least help you find something else. What do you say?" he asked holding out his right hand.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,