View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #10
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Hm? Maybe I'll start slowing down a bit, if I don't, I fear the others won't post! -_-;; ))

"I yield," were the words that seemed to drag out of the woman's throat. Almost immediately upon hearing them "The Frail" had sheathed his Alpha blade, and was in the process of putting the 'Fuil-Iarann', his faceted mace, away - before he even heard the next few words the woman spoke.

"I've lost. You've won. Kill me!" was what "The Frail" heard her say, he paused, almost by instinct he contemplated the idea, but his greater intelligence made him push that aside.

"Mmmrrr....I..!" Was all he could get out before the woman feinted before him. With shock, he nearly leapt forward to catch her in his free arm. She was indeed light, not much heavier than his mace. Like a doll she was limp in his hand, her body arched back, her legs limp, "The Frail" knelt slowly, lowering her with gentility that one could never believe a Darkspawn would have.

"Rrrrarr-est," he growled, finally putting his mace away, he knelt by her, inspecting her for any open wounds, as it was dangerous with the blood of Darkspawn about, including his own. He tore some cloth from a corpse's clothing and quickly wrapped his neck to stop the bleeding, before he moved on to inspect her chest and diaphragm. He felt along the area where he slammed her with his shield, using the deadened seed of magic within his body and spirit to inspect the tissue through her armor and clothes. He had to be careful though, grave issues could arise if that dark seed began to regrow from use. It was like Bloodmagic, but it was not: it was a form of magic so very old, but it fed off of the Archdemon as a source of power, not through pacts with Fade demons. It's similarity however granted him senses that didn't go away no matter how dead the seed was; senses of the workings of another's body, though, usually only through touch, and within a vicinity. It was very limited, but it wasn't the only 'sense' granted, either.

When he'd lowered her he'd felt a few cracked ribs, and now as he felt along the underside of what he'd come to call a female chest, he felt there would be a nasty bruise, but fortunately no real damage, not even internally. He moved himself over to her arm, needing no amount of touching, or 'sensing' to know what was wrong there. With one swift motion he pressed his full weight into her shoulder, relocating it.

He pushed himself back, but remained on the ground, the sudden shock of pain from the woman's shoulder would most likely force her out of unconsciousness, and he wasn't about to be on the receiving end of her panic when she awoke. There was still no light, but maybe that was for the best.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 08-20-2010 at 02:48 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,