View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #20
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"For now," that piteous admiration returning. "I must walk alone as I make my journey back to King Aedan's castle. If anyone sees you near me, they'll most likely attack you, and if we become seriously outnumbered...I hate to think of what would happen," she said, though she continued on, he nodded at this point, he knew all too well the problems he could cause even if his manner was calm, and his intentions kind.

"However, is there...something of yours..by which I can remember you, or even contact you? The situation could get ugly if I tell King Aedan that I was the only survivor of the attack that slaughtered our entire camp. If I must flee for my life, and depart Denerim in disgrace, then I would be grateful for a stalwart ally. I won't mention you to His Majesty when I tell him what happened. Why would I, after all you've done for me, an enemy you've vanquished?" She asked rhetorically. She stood, "The Frail" remained seated, staring up at her, his silent features and passive gaze were unsettling; it seemed almost too unnatural for a Darkspawn.

"Thank you--for everything," she concluded. "The Frail" stood up, his bulk shadowing the woman, his features evident for the first time from the pale light of the cool half-moon.

"Mrrm-How queer," he muttered, as he thought over her thanking him for things he understood no reason to be thanked for. He'd treated wounds he inflicted, thus he'd harmed her, even if the assault was her folly. There were no thanks needed, nor deserved, all was simply as it was. He turned as if to leave, but paused, then reaching up he unfastened one of the crude blades of his Emissary headdress, turning back to her, he placed the object in her hand.

"Rrrrraa-cannot call, but reminder of Lessons. Humility. Beautifulrrrah, valuable. Remember "The Frail", if Perdy wants," he told her. He tilted his head, he wondered what she wanted that would have called him. He had little else to give her, for he carried no possessions save for his weapons, shield, armor, or his undergarbs. The blades of his headdress were just as personal, but there were enough of them to part with at least one. A grunt, a turn, and he strode a few steps, but paused to await any reply to his gesture. If there came none?

Another grunt.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 08-21-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,