View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #326
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Indeed there were, Captain Starr," replied the Jedi Knight. "One male and one female. It might be just a coincidence that the male was present at the Jedi assault on the Gathering Place of the Found, but I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in the Force, and also that this particular fugitive is our enemy. He wanted to find Pauel for some reason, and possibly help him. He's a cult member; that's for certain. As for the female, I don't exactly know who she is. Maybe she's a recruit into the cult, but don't quote me on that. It's just a guess. She definitely knows how to use the Force," added Perdante, relaying her grim tale.

"That woman almost tried to kill me. Her Force projections jumped into the central pit of Nar Shaddaa, and I was almost blind and stupid enough to follow them--straight to my death!" She gritted her teeth. "These two are dangerous, and they're even more so because they're on the side of Pauel and the Found. If anything, they'd try to help Khristoff if they found him, rather than defeat him."
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,