View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #4
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
ABOARD THE MILLENNIAL, MESS HALL

Perdante turned with a sudden jolt at the newest arrival in the Millennial's mess hall! It was none other than Salvatore "Sal" Caraway, brother of the one man who could possibly have killed Pauel. Smiling, she gestured to one of the metal seats nearby, where "Sal" could deposit himself and his tray of food. Freeze-dried, for the most part, but perfectly adequate.

"I'm glad to have some company," she said, sniffling a bit, "especially after what happened. I don't understand how Pauel could have died so quickly, unless..." She shook her head, trying not to think of it, especially the emotional aspects of the recent death that had just occurred. "Even as a Jedi, I'm taking it hard," she admitted. "We aren't supposed to cry, but I can't help it. I guess it's just a part of human nature, especially when something goes so terribly, terribly wrong! Why in the Force..." Perdante trailed off.

She looked Sal straight in the eye. "I wasn't fond of Pauel," she said, "with him being our enemy and the second-most-important member of the Found. However, I'm sorry that he's dead, and not just because we needed more information from him than the mere mention of the planet where Khristoff has his headquarters. If there's anything I've learned as a Jedi, it's that everyone deserves a second chance, no matter how evil they are or have been in the past! Juhani taught me that, and it holds true even now."
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,