Originally Posted by Locutus1546
Aye, I've done every suggestion, replacing the Dll. Replacing the .exe with the secu-rom thing. And installing and running it in compatibility mode... Nothing works
Direct X up-to-date?
Doing every suggestion is good, but doing them in their specific order is crucial.
Locutus, would you please post your config stats, or your swkotor2.ini, or both, so we can be more helpful.
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
* Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
* Click on "Configure".
* Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
* Click "Yes" to continue.
* Click "Details" to view your system specs.
* Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
* Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.