View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Drakmyth
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
Well, there is Taris Upper City Emporium, which is where new mods are announced (which to this date is still pretty active). I'd keep an eye out to the Mod of the Year contestants, they're usually th best stuff, though some jewels are never picked.
Yeah, I went through every page in that section of the forum and found some pretty nice things. I saw the Visual Enhancement mod 2009 in there too (the 2011 one is only for TSL I think, and I don't have TSL yet). Most of the mods in there aren't tagged though. Between that and there seeming to be mods on the filefront page that aren't in that forum, I was just wondering if there was some easily searchable central repository with EVERYTHING that I just hadn't come across yet. I guess not though.

Quote:
There is no reference unofficial patch that I can think of for KotOR, since, the official stuff covers it nicely. For The Sith Lords things are a bit different, but that's not what you're asking.
That's cool. I just noticed the animation fix, romance fix, and occasional armor/texture fix threads and got the impression there were a good number of bugs that had never been fixed.

Quote:
There is such a bug after you "kiss" Bastila and the screen goes black. However, this has never happened to me and I have the impression it's not a common mishap. So, I'm sorry if I can't provide you with any links, since I never download a fix for that.
So the bug may or may not happen? Interesting.

Quote:
Never even thought about it, honestly. But Soldier/Guardian all the way if you really wanna do this. It's basically the two tank classes combined. While, in TSL, all you need to do is master Force Powers that damage muliple targets as a Sith Lord/Jedi Master, and you can essentially kill everything in your way. For K1, mastering most melee weapon/lightsaber feats, Master Flurry, dual-wield and acquiring said Force Powers should make your task easier.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Altt Del View Post
No reason to, you do sound like you know what you're talking about.
I'm always a little worried when making my first post on a new forum. There always seem to be things that everyone knows but are difficult to find out if you're a newcomer, and people then get annoyed if you ask about them.

Thanks for the help!
Drakmyth is offline   you may: quote & reply,