View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
Same thing with people saying that the graphics are choppy and whatnot, my point applies for that problem too. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT for getting the game for PC instead of the consoles even though TFU1's PC port was poorly done and the same company was doing TFU2's port.
No--it's the company's fault for doing a crappy port. Let's put the blame where the blame belongs. When we PC users buy a game, we expect it to work properly if we meet the minimum recommendations listed on the package. The company that did the port did not live up to their claims.

Some of us prefer to game on our PCs--working with a keyboard is much easier for me than a controller, and I can bind keys the way I want them, not the way the Xbox requires.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,