View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
eyobedw
Lurker

Current Game: jedi acadamy
Hello there i don’t know how many of you here know jedi knight 2 jedi outcast but if there are fans out there I would like to share what I know. I played the game(pc) for over a year and I know easy ways to defeat the siths, jedi trainer( more difficult than shadow trooper) if u can beat jedi trainer then u rock!!!!!! And also I will show u how to beat desann the easy way with out using force nexus or the pillars and I will also show u how to beat tavion the easy way. The difficulty setting which I play with is jedi master and all the techniques work on this extreme difficulty setting.
TECHNIQUE 1

When u just receive ur light saber all of ur force powers are level 1 so this technique helps very well with reborns. What u do is u stand right infront of ur opponent preferably close then force push them they wont fall down but it will make them immobile then u jump on top of them. The aim is to make them fall down this may take a few trials but it will work the point of force push is to make them immobile so it will be easier to jump on them(because they move a lot u could miss) keep repeating until they fall. force push , jump then once they fall down hack them to pieces easy this works on tavion as well. But careful some times they could counter u while u jump.

TECHNIQUE 2

U need grip level 2 for this to work. First stand close at gripping range then target the enemy and force grip them they will be suspended on the air quickly before they counter force pull or push them they will 100% of the time fall down easy just grip then pull but be really quick then hack them to pieces this works on reborns, tavion, jedi trainer, shadow trooper etc.

TECHNIQUE 3

This requires the blue stance and u should know the secret move as well by the way the use button u press this when u open doors and stuff this button is essential usually u can do the secret move when u stand still but with the use button pressed u can use it while u are running cool isn’t it. So for me I assigned use button to shift so while running I press shift, crouch, up, attack use this and u can unleash the deadliest move on this game. So what u do is u force push your opponent so they stay immobile ( they must be on the ground) then get really close at hugging range( no space in between) then unleash the secret move as listed above this will finish off your opponent with one hit most of the time and it’s the fastest way to kill your opponent. And good to deal with multiple enemy I can defeat up to 6 opponents reborns, shadowtroopers included with this move its just beautiful to watch.

TECHNIQUE 4

This is just the red stance use it efficiently and u can win easly it can cut through defence but its slow so u need good foot work. Usually I use a down ward slash with foot work( going back wards and forward) easy but don’t use it too much or u will be counterd use different styles) u can even beat desann with this but only some times.

TECHNIQUE 5

This is my favorite because with this u can beat desann 99% of the time ok so u cant grip desann instead when u try to grip him he uses force push. If u are on the ground u are a sitting duck completely vunerable so to win against desann u should only come to the ground for attack. So keep your distance. First jump high towards desann not over him towards him then grip him the trick is to make him throw his light saber so grip him while u are on the air then automatically he will use force push then there is 50% chance he would throw his light saber if he does don’t waste any time use force speed quickly and use the secret blue stance move listed above u can use it while running with the shift button pressed. Get close and hack through him if u time it correctly u will get two hits in then when the saber comes back get out of there u are in speed mode so don’t be afraid he wont attack just to be safe though u can jump out of there repeat this process until he is dead. The good thing is if he doesn’t throw his saber since u are being pushed back u can keep your distance from him. Never be on the ground because if you are close to him he will grip u. this will work 100% of the time if u are fighting him the first time I beat him 6 times using this.

Now u are done u are the master of the game u deserve the title jedi master enjoy.
eyobedw is offline   you may: quote & reply,