View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:25 AM   #9
starkiller1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan23 View Post
You have to remember many of the people blammed the Jedi for that attack and others saw the sith as bad jedi....one and the same. With that it would not be a good idea to rebuild academy...when you want to fix your image...just good politics.
Yeah, but at the end of Kotor 1 the Jedi defeated Malak and his Sith Empire was dieing. I think they'd be happy that the Jedi defeated them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram View Post
On the same train of thought, I always wondered just how four lone Jedi Masters suddenly rebuilt the Jedi Enclave once you gather them there. I always thought that was kind of stupid.
I found that odd as well :S And if Dantooine could be threatened by the Sith, why go there at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
Possible explanation: the governor being good friends with master Vrook Lamar could have done a great deal to aid them. Resources and even hire for those now grateful for Jedi presence after fighting off mercenaries.
Don't forget the governer kept the Jedis present on the down-low. She even hesitates when you ask her. And the people don't see very friendly, I doubt she could of gotten them to help the Jedi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztalker View Post
But Nihilus killed the entire planet and every Jedi on it. That would have made rebuilding sort of difficult
I don't understand, I thought he destroyed Visas planet, not the Jedi???

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,