Thread: [TSL] Visual Enhancement 2011
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #42
Gatherum
Rookie

So I downloaded the "CONSOLE COLORS 2011" archive from the external site. They're all PNG files. Are these supposed to be used, or...?

Edit: Also, sorry for the double post, but I must stress that it would be very useful if we could have a list of textures that need to be flipped and which don't. I just flipped all of them, and I'm having problems already, trying to get the Peragian doors to display correctly. That, and I have no idea whether or not anything else on Peragus is displaying correctly.

Nonetheless, very good mod; I'm liking the visuals so far.

As a pre-emptive measure, I am going to make a playthrough and report back on which packs need to be flipped and which don't.

I have confirmed that the Placeables Pack does NOT need to be flipped. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Update: Confirming that the Peragus Pack does NOT need to be flipped. However, there appears to be an issue with the standard door. Seems as if it is missing a layer of detail. Not sure what the problem is. I'm guessing a missing texture. It looks too plain. Chromatic.

Last edited by RedHawke; 12-13-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Combined DP... please do not double post. You can be sited for spam.
Gatherum is offline   you may: quote & reply,