Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I was under the impression he said they are moving towards “co-operative or multiplayer or online services- as opposed to fire-and-forget, packaged goods only, single-player, 25-hours-and you’re out. I think that model is finished.” To me he isn’t saying single player is dead, but he is saying you can expect to have to pay extra for the downloadable content as the game will be shipped incomplete, much like every other game lately. If single player games are dead then I wish the EA president will explain to me what the game of the year for 2009 was and why Fallout: New Vegas is in the running for my favorite game of 2010 (yes, you BioWare haters I did write Obsidian developed my favorite game of 2010. Why wouldn’t I they also created my favorite game of all-time TSL. Of course they also created one of my least favorite game experiences of this year Alpha Protocol.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
oh, to be a fly on the wall when Mimi reads this...
Yea, wasn’t happy with the multiplayer rumors, but I will take a wait and see attitude. If ME3 does include multiplayer then I hope it implemented similar to Fable 3. There, but not necessary to enjoy the game.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,