View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #18
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
Well it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard anyone say, so thanks a bunch for calling attention to it.
What I meant to say when I posted is that, when the PC port for TFU1 came out, people complained. It was a poorly made port of the console versions. The game was developed on the consoles for the consoles, so that's what I meant by "playing it how it was meant to be played", which is going a little too far. My main point was that when PC users look at the label of TFU2 and see that Aspyr ported a PC version like they did with TFU1, most people would be cautious, maybe not enough to not get the game, but to expect the worst, to expect what they got with TFU1. The game was mainly marketed as a 360 and PS3 game. Just look at the Collector's Editions and the DLC. That stuff wasn't for the other editions. Maybe not a valid excuse for why the port of the game was bad and that it was meant for the consoles, but it IS and WAS marketed mainly for 360 and PS3 users, for TFU1 and now TFU2.

I agree what I said before was poorly written in terms of explanation and was more of an attack to PC users, but shame on you Sordid Dreams to say it's one of the stupidest things you've ever heard. You always tried to state in the past that "it's a FACT that TFU2 is a horrible game...blah blah blah.." It's pretty stupid to state something as fact for a subject that's purely based on opinion. There's no "it's my opinion that it's a fact." There's two sides, opinion, or fact.

"All too easy."
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,