View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:27 AM   #27
Alexrd

Current Game: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 HD
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
The development process for the consoles and PC version were different. The consoles were made strictly by Lucasarts, but the PC was done by Aspyr, with LA overseeing its development, just as they did with the Wii version, they oversaw its development. That would generally make the versions that weren't LA's main focus the "side-projects" for lack of a better description.
No. As I said, it was made by both. It was LucasArts who released the latest patch, not Aspyr. It's LucasArts who has the tech support, not Aspyr.

Quote:
The following information may be irrelevant to some, but here's a case where it WOULD be the customer's fault. Alright, saw someone has a PC, and a 360/PS3. TFU2 comes out. They know the risk involved with getting the PC version that it may not be compatible with their specs, but it's a 100% guarantee that it will work on their 360/PS3.
No, they don't. The box shows the system requirements, as the consoles do too.

Quote:
So when the day comes when they must decide which one to get, they get the PC version. They come home to realize that it doesn't work with their PC. In general, without listing the possible circumstances that may be missing from the description of this case, I'd say it's the customer's fault.
What? How? If information is missing from the description, it's the company's fault, not the costumer's.

Quote:
My question to you all...why did this thread/argument get revived?
Because someone used your fallacy as an argument on some other thread.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,