starkiller1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klw View Post
. . .I will also officially be convinced that this game was just a money grab
That's because it was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
Yeah, memory isn't stored in DNA, but this is the force we're talking about and this IS Starwars. So the idea here is that if Marek is indeed a clone, then his spirit from his original self must have transfered to his clone body or something,
This was what I was expecting after hearing Starkiller was back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinMikeyX View Post
The only problem with that theory is that ALL of the clones of Marek had the memories of the original according to Vader, and they all failed except the Starkiller we control.
I don't ever remember the clone troopers(who become stormtroopers) having to deal with memories or flashbacks with Jango Fett. So, its not something natural, but most likely something Vader did to him. How that was, I haven't a clue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
Have I missed something? I didn't notice the words "DNA" or "genetic" anywhere in the game. Vader talks about "memory flashes", I always kinda assumed he had some kind of process by which he extracted memories from Starkiller's dead brain and inserted them into a new living brain.
Cloning has everything to do with DNA and genetics. And memory is from experiance, its not something you can suck out of a brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
I still think Starkiller's been dead a long time and we've been playing a clone since halfway through TFU1.
This theory really upsets me. It's bad enough TFU2 didn't turn out well, but now they want to screw with the original game. It reminds me of Lucas and his prequels.

And I highly doubt we were playing as a clone starkiller in the second half of the game. He obviously didn't do Vader's bidding, why keep making more. That's stupid and their dumbing down Vader even more.

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,