View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #35
Sordid Dreams
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller1157 View Post
We already know he struggles with the dark side
Do we? Somehow I don't recall a single moment of that in the first game. What he struggles with are his loyalties, but both his loyalty to Vader and his loyalty to Juno are based on emotion. Fear, anger, and lust for power in case of Vader and passionate love in case of Juno. Both of those are dark side motives.

Quote:
Yoda clearly explains that the dark side is strong on the planet and especially in the cave. It should of caused him to go darker or at least have some profound effect on him.
Actually I think it did. Before he went in he wasn't sure what to do. The cave reawakaned his love for Juno and his desire to protect her at all costs. Which is of course the exact same emotion that caused Anakin to turn into Vader.

Quote:
Not to mention there is no struggle with the dark or light side in TFU2. And if he is trying to be a jedi, his attachment to Juno will only cause him to fall or at least, not allow him to be a true jedi.
Which is why I've always maintained that Starkiller is and always has been a total darksider.
Sordid Dreams is offline   you may: quote & reply,