View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #16
starkiller1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Dreams View Post
Um, hello? Star Wars? Spaceships, hovercars, rubber forehead aliens? Dudes with magical powers?
I know the force can have a profound impact on a mind, but not if its from a dead body. There's no-as far as I know-any EU that explains this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
but that isn't evidence that he's special, since the other clones all went through the same thing. The only thing that sets this one apart is that he actually managed to escape Vader
I agree that he isn't special, but his escape was too easy. Considering his potential, you'd think Vader would have taken more procausions. It's like the DLC endor level and the emperor orders to have the clone killed. They keep underestimating his abilities.

And the fact that the other clones-or as far as Vader says-had the same flashback memories, it doesn't help determine if he's the real starkiller or just a clone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
My personal theory is that cloning gets exponentially more complicated if Force-sensitivity is involved, such that for whatever reason, clones of Jedi have some sort of link to the original's memories (since as you said, Jango's clones seemed fine).
I would agree, except General Kota said its impossible to clone a Jedi. And yet in the dark side ending Vader said he figured it out.

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,