View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:17 AM   #18
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
The memory/DNA thing is a good arguing point for Starkiller not being a clone, except for one fact: the Starkiller that we play as in the game is not the only one that possesses the old Starkiller's memories. We know from the "Distant Thunder" videos that the Dark Apprentice also possesses all of Starkiller's memories, but has "overcome" them and has pretty much become a blind servant to Darth Vader with know real will of his own. But he did struggle with them, just as the clone that the main story follows struggled with the same memories.

Therefore, it is implied that either all of the clones possess Starkiller's memories, or at least some of them do. It doesn't make sense from a genetic point of view, and we don't know why it is so; but it is. Before the game came out, I also used to theorize that it was similar to the Dark Empire storyline with spirit transferal, but since the game seems to suggest that more than one clone possesses Starkiller's memory, as I've described above, I no longer think this is so. Rather, I suspect that something similar to the plot of the movie The Sixth Day is afoot, whereby the clones' memories are manually transferred from the host to the clone after the cloning process is complete, having something to do with the optic nerve (I don't remember exactly).

However, that would mean that Vader willingly ensured that Starkiller's clones possessed the original's memories. Why he would do this instead of starting over from scratch, I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with Starkiller's skills and training being too perfect to start over again. Or perhaps the cloning process has improved since the Clone Wars, and memory transfer has become a standard part to the new and improved cloning process (remember that Jango Fett's clones did not possess his memories).

We may never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,