View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:42 AM   #39
starkiller1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallandro View Post
but I disagree that he's a darksider. There's a distinct difference...
I agree with you there. Starkiller may have dark side moments, but he's not completely acting like a normal dark sider.

Quote:
When they were above the Death Star and kissed, Starkiller was convinced he would never see Juno again, and yet he still continued with his mission.
It's a little hazy, but I think with the revelation of his father being a Jedi and Kota urging him, it seemed to be going down the Jedi path. He did save Kota when he could of killed Vader.

Quote:
In short, I think the point to Starkiller is that he's something completely new. Neither Sith nor Jedi.
I agree with you there, but star wars is all about the Light VS the Dark. It seems lately the EU is going down a gray area of the force, which I don't completely agree with.

Quote:
And Kota - in true jedi form - just seems to want to manipulate Starkiller in the same way that Yoda and Obi Wan manipulated Luke.
That's pretty obvious after watching the scene between Kota and Clone Starkiller when they board the Rogue Shadow. Kota already had a plan set for them without even, oh I don't know figure out how or why starkiller is alive?

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,