Thread: [WIP] Dantooine Tension
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #21
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
All right I have not posted an update or even looked at the WIP in a while so here I'm finally letting the stream of updates flow! But first Thanks Doctor-Hal! And Glenn your wish has been granted.

First off I have given Avix a beard too make him look older
Show spoiler

Now screens from the first quest!

Show spoiler

Now if you noticed that the two Mercs surrounding the lead one have PC heads you may be wondering why I did that. Well I basically set the backup head for the PC's the one next so PMHC02 would have PMHC01 as a backup.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

This is just one of the results of the quest. As sticking to Kotor there are obviously light and dark choices that change the story if ever so slightly.

Now one of the character you'll meet in the second quest! I have it so a landspeeder with a sound will spawn behind him but I have had more scripting difficulties and progress has been slow. But we should continue our tour.
Show spoiler

A little peek at some of his dialogue.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Also for the second sidequest you'll be visiting a converted estate into a docking bay, yet I have no screenies for that just yet. If you think that idea is a little bit outrageous of having a docking bay on Dantooine please feel free to let me know.

Well what are your thoughts?

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version

Last edited by Fallen Guardian; 02-08-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,