View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:22 AM   #117
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Don't worry about this Dark Jedi. If anything he'll probably be after me for interfering."

Alriana smiled and shook her head. "Rest assured the next time we see him I intend to make sure he doesn't escape. I'll make sure he either dies or he spends time in a republic prison."

Alriana could feel him stroking her shoulder and smiled to herself. She leaned against Tavaryn and closed her eyes. "After we're done on the surface...There's something I want to talk to you about."

"This is Darth Inferna, Apprentice to the Dark Lord of the Sith. Identify yourself, or share the fate of the RSS Enterprise."

Varith knew that this particular time he was outmatched. His fighter was damaged, his compliment of proton torpedoes were gone and he was out-numbered by quite a bit. So he did the only thing he could.

He told the truth.

"My name is Varith. And I fought in the battle for Avalon. My fighter was damaged while fighting against republic forces and I was forced to make a blind hypersapce jump. For some reason I ended up here."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,