View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #125
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
The lesson had been interrupted but Tonatius and Taryn both knew they were on limited time. Tonatius said, "Andorra, we need to go. You've achieved much in the little time we've had. With practice, it will get better."

Taryn saw that it was Kalla who had come to call them in. He noticed that by her walk she had something to say and it wasn't to be heard by anyone else. As soon as Andorra was close enough, he grabbed her much in the same manner as he had dragged her there earlier and tugged her away, pausing only to grab their boots. "Later you two," he called back.

Tonatius sighed and shook his head. He walked over to where his boots were and picked them up. He smiled at Kalla and beckoned her to followas they walked back, him barefoot.

"There's something I'd like to talk to you about. I've been thinking about your promise mark, and what it represents, and I've decided I should have one for you."

Tonatius was stunned she came out and said it but then again he preferred her bluntness. He replied, "That is something you don't hear every day. What made you decide?" He was curious and wanted to hear her reasons.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,