View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #195
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Murasaki replied firmly, "No one should interfere. If it is his fight, he will see it through. If that Sith was different from what you know, the less people in harm's way, the better." She held Alriana steady while Lenatha tended to the wrist. "Besides I think he wants you out of the way for what he wants to do to the Sith."

"Don't tell me he did anything against regulations."

Jun-la replied through the door, "Unauthorized download. What he wanted, my pupil is looking for. So you can understand why the admiral wants you in the brig." She was willing to be patient and wait for the commander to come out himself rather than drag him out.

Andros frowned, "So would you know anything about a virus that was found on Geonosis?"

Tonatius shrugged his shoulders and then lashed out with a strong burst of water to send three incoming Sith a fair distance away. "We may have abandoned him on Setna but perhaps he found new allies. As much as I want to help Tavaryn, I suggest not. I can sense that he is not himself, almost angry but not."

Tavaryn saw the strike and rolled out of the way. He pulled one of his shuriken out and threw it at the enemy where it struck in the shoulder.

Kage grunted at the sudden sting of the shuriken. He pulled it out as if it were an annoying barb and managed to deflect Tavaryn's attack. They collided again and locked weapons. It was in a swift movement that Kage took the shuriken and stabbed it into the back of Tavaryn's shoulder, the same one that took the sniper round earlier.

Pain exploded and Tavaryn cursed. It was strong enough to be amplified through the Force Sithspit! His retaliation was a cumulation of power that was nothing like the Force. He expelled it out forcefully in all directions and sent people flying off their feet.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,