View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:16 AM   #11
skygoblin
Rookie

Here's some new stuff from the devblog! If you've played the prototype, it's likely you'll recognize the location.

Snugglecakes: Thanks for the kind words! Means a lot. The style has been polished a long, long time, I'm glad you like it.

Longcat: Thank you, thank you, thank you! If you have any thoughts on things that you would like to see improved or remedied from the prototype, I'd love to hear it! Such comments are worth gold to me.

Gabez: I'm glad you appreciate the "business model", we've sort of made it up as we went along. Hopefully it works! So far it has proven to be a great way of probing the ins and outs of what people like to see in a game, let's hope it works all the way through

elTee: Thanks! A lot of hard work has gone into creating a nice flowing story that motivates the player to do the tasks at hand, I'm very glad to hear this is shining through and is appreciated by you as a player. To me there are few things as frustrating in a game as being thrown into a situation with a million possible interactions, and no clue whatsoever as to what you, as a player are trying to achieve. That to me, is truly poor game design.

Btw, I promise to keep the breadsticks/ladder solutions at an all low. I too prefer when solutions aren't too wacky, that one just sort of... happened.

Comments are greatly appreciated! We're doing everything we can to make this game as bombastic as possible, your voiced thoughts make a difference.

skygoblin is offline   you may: quote & reply,