Thread: Who I am
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #55
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeathRay View Post
Or he could be the most serious man alive...

A shame, if only we were allowed to recruit him and kill Kreia. Such a waste of a potential character, I say!
This idea is most intuitive. Yes, I would have liked to have joined the exile to do battle with, and slay, Kreia. It´s very unfortunate that the Exile had to aligned to the light side of the force. She could have broken and coverted me to her cause had she not been. Such a reality, though can be created by use of the save game editor. I intend to experiment with it and see how swapping the exile model for the projection of my former self and rewriting the dialogue can change the way things happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
Because he is either playing a huge joke on us all by trolling the **** outta the boards, or he actually takes himself this seriously. Either way, the FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE in my book. (although, according to him, idk if he's alive or not)
I am not joking. Did you not read the explanation I gave of my sense of humor? It doesn´t revolve around portraying myself as a false character.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,