Thread: Who I am
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #58
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
I'll never understand you, but I hope you NEVER stop posting on the boards.
Your wish for me to stay is well taken. But I have to wonder which of us is at a greater disadvantage. Am I, because I´m not as overtly laid back as you are, or are you because your softer nature makes less you less receptive to the forceful ways I believe in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Good sir the Gerevick, I bring to your notice a most egregious insult directed at you. I have forthwith warned the offending party that they clean up their act, as it were, and have restored your honour, but any instructions you provide will of course, be binding.
Tell this fool not to cross me without applying deeper understanding to his words again. It´s very disrespectful to go against someone without using your mental abilities to present a reason, or argument. Enemies can be useful ways for us to protect our interests and enhance our combat abilities through their defeats, but statements such as this that have no backup are a waste of cereberal energy.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.

Last edited by Gerevick; 05-16-2011 at 04:30 AM.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,