View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:38 PM   #999
SmootheOperator
Rookie

Current Game: Replaying Gears Of War trilogy
umm, i never played any of the KOTOR games, some people would probably be really pissed about that, but i am just not that much of a PC guy, so you'll have to forgive me if i reply to that one with "i don't get it"

I even read the half-finished feeling Imperial Commando: 501st book. It was good, but it didn't go far enough into Delta. Darman and Niner's stories are still very important to the whole Republic Commando world, but Delta was where i started with the video game, i didn't get into the books until about 2 years ago.

Kind of an after thought, but i bought Republic Commando when i bought my original Xbox, and then sold the whole package after i got my 360. Finding Republic Commando again is actually hard to do. I searched 2 1/2 provinces to find a copy, and nothing, eBay is a hell of a thing, and there is a bunch of used copies for like $20, but someone managed to have a still wrapped copy of Republic Commando for the Xbox, and was selling it for like $100. Not going to roll out a hundy for something sealed, when i am just going to open it as soon as i get it. The moral of the story, is that i am a moron, and should not have sold it. You never know when you will have a nostalgia attack.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin

Last edited by SmootheOperator; 06-14-2011 at 11:45 PM.
SmootheOperator is offline   you may: quote & reply,