View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #14
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Juno is more likely to be a fake. She couldn't possibly have survived that fall
Don't even bother mentioning being smashed through a glass/transparisteel wall. Irregardless, though, she didn't survive; she died and came back to life through the power of love. It's ridiculous, I know - I can stomach even Vader being captured by the rebellion, but that moment is the one thing about the ending that truly pissed me off - but we can see very clearly from the situation that Vader had no time to switch the real Juno's corpse with a comatose clone of Juno that possessed all of the original's memories right up to the last twenty minutes of said original's life.

On another note, I have seen people elsewhere who despise TFU 2's use of clonage yet simultaneously gush about the Thrawn Trilogy being the only good series in the entire EU despite possessing much the same thing, and I can only shrug and move on.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,