View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
And you were right, I did panic for a moment after I heard what the CMO had to say. Don't worry, I'll talk to you about it later.

Tavaryn was still frowning as he put his blade away. No use trying now. What did that viper do this time? Tell you she wanted to hack into my neck for my implant? He then calmed down and sent, I'm sorry. You know how I feel about her at times. I'll see you later. I love you.

Tavaryn sat down on a convenient bench and sighed. Normally he didn't explode like that when the CMO was mentioned though it was the source of entertainment with the troops considering he was known for giving her the run around. There were a lot of things he was learning about being in a relationship and one was the overprotectiveness should anyone do so much as make Alriana cry over nothing. Part of it was that he had been worried that she had been under the weather lately especially being tired.

"Sithspit," Tavaryn muttered. His morning now felt like it went to hell. He pulled out his comm and contacted Belina, "Onashi to the Bridge. Admiral, this is Lt. Onashi calling to confirm the meeting with the council."

"Your uncle did something alright."

Jun-la smiled in sympathy. When she saw Alriana look down at her stomach, she had some suspicions. Still she wanted Alriana to tell her in her own words. She asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,