View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"No...well...maybe." Alriana said in the same quiet tone of voice. "I'm afraid that he may think differently of me. I'm afraid that he may think that I'm weaker.""I'm afraid of what could happen. For all we know the sith could attack and something bad could happen. And to be honest I'm afraid I might screw up since I'm new to the whole motherhood thing."

Jun-la listened to the Jedi's fears intently. She remembered similar emotions and feelings. She chose her words carefully, "You know if you were that concerned about him thinking you to be weak, think about it this way: If he thought you to be weak, he wouldn't have work so hard to follow you when you were unfrozen and convince you to stay true. Besides I don't think he would ever think that of you considering that he claims you're the one who, and I quote, saved his sorry arse from a fate worse that death.'"

Jun-la chuckled a little bit. She remembered that particular conversation when she came in on her father and uncle talking a few weeks ago and her father teased him about his love life. She gave a slight cough before continuing, "As for the motherhood thing, no one is born knowing how to do it. Most of it is trial and error and the balance between duty as a Jedi and duty as a mother. For me I hope that being good at the former makes me better at the latter. It also helps when you have someone who knows that and you can share the burden."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,