View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #8
Al_Ciao
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR, Skyrim
Interesting. I thought Draay was Sion, too, but then, I haven't finished reading the KotOR comics series. The point about age is good too. Ah, well.

In the KotOR Campaign Guide for the Star Wars Saga Edition Role-Playing Game, it says something along the lines of Kreia showing a man an ancient Force technique for feeding off the Force within people and places. And when that man was at Malachor when that death happened, he fed off the death and pain and released Force of the whole planet, becoming Darth Nihilus. I've never seen his identity revealed though.

As for Bao-Dur saying, "Don't let my sacrifice be in vain," I assumed he meant the sacrifice of his remote! Because he was sending his remote to certain destruction by ordering it to reactivate the Mass Shadow Generator.

Moderator note [10-28-2011 06:11 PM]

Mod note - Unless you have something significant to add to this thread, don't resurrect an old thread with short posts. If you have a significant post to make fine, but if you find your posts disappearing it's because they have been deleted, re-posting something deemed not to contribute to the discussion multiple times will only result in warnings or infractions being issued. -- j7

Last edited by jonathan7; 10-28-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Al_Ciao is offline   you may: quote & reply,