View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #23
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

Like my father, he has never had what you would call a normal childhood but it is a blessing that he has retained the goodness in his heart. Besides I think you should know that sometimes children born to Shinigami parents are raised within the order so he has had plenty of practice."

"That raises a large burden off my shoulders. It's good to know that he's had practice with children."

Oh I think she'll be happy. It's the Admiral talking when she gets pissed. I think Tavaryn figured that out long ago which is why he likes to make her madder by laughing at her."

Alriana sighed in relief. "That's good to know." A sudden thought came to her. "Just out of curiosity, has the Admiral ever asked to come down and visit your family during her off duty hours?"

"It surprises me how well your operatives work in the field. I've had interesting reports about your famous Alpha Team. If I am not mistaken, they have a most unusual talent of stealth, not unlike our own operatives."

"It was actually a join operation by our own republic forces and a famous Imperial stealth squad, but thanks for the compliment." Belina said. "As for Alpha team...they are the best squad in the resistance."

Belina was about to speak more when her comnlink went off. "Excuse me for just a moment." She said as she walked to a corner of the room and answered it.

"Belina here."

"Admiral, this is Garja, we just finished going through the data and we believe that we've found something important. When you have a moment I believe you should come to the bridge."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,