View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #30
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"That would be my pleasure. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with my time with my master."

Garja couldn't help but smile. "Excellent. I will inform Admiral Belina of your decision. Rest assured, the Admiral will not forget your help. Feel free to begin the modifications whenever you are ready."

"Only if you want him to cause a scene."

"I don't know...I can't help but think that if he did it would cause a few people to have a good laugh. Don't worry though, I don't think that he'd really faint."

I will see you then, maybe sooner since Belina wants Jun-la in here. As to the admiral joining us... excellent.

I'll let her know. Alriana sent. I'm sure that Admiral Belina will be looking forward to meeting Kaillian.

"Of course. When does your shift end?"

"It ends in around six hours. By the way, Admiral Belina wants you to report to the meeting room. I guess they want to talk to the jedi represenative."

Alriana smiled once at Jun-la and then walked over to the security console. She then looked over at Garja. "Anything important happen before my shift Admiral?"

"The team that was sent to the retrieve the data has returned. The Admiral had it transmitted to the meeting room. I think you may want to take a look at it."

Alriana nodded and began to look over the data.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,