View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #34
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Naboo

"Before we continue, there's something I think we should talk about."

Tonatius landed his fighter in the swamp and made care look at the readings and made sure they were recorded. Andros had stressed that he needed accurate readings if he was going to continue his work so he might as well please him. When he was finished, he jumped out of his fighter with the grace that was gifted to his people. When he heard Kalla speak, he picked up something in her tone. He replied, "Uh-oh. Sounds serious. What's on your mind?"

Ackbar

"It appears that your pupil is looking forward to working on those modifications. I wouldn't be suprised if he ends up designing new ships."

Jun-la laughed, "Would it surprise you if I told you he actually built a working model? It's a passion of his, tinkering with anything with wires. I encourage it and I see it has proven useful."

She paused while she overheard Belina give the okay for them to head down to the meeting. This ought to be good.

"Shall we get going?"

Jun-la gave smiled and said, "Lead the way Chief of Security."

I'm heading down to the meeting room right now. I'll see you in a bit.

Tavaryn felt pleasure at the prospect of seeing her so soon. Just the thing to ease him out of the bad mood the morning brought. Not a moment too soon moi chroi. I was just beginning to have droopy eyelids.

Fen'Harel took the pause in the wait to stand next to Tavaryn and he whispered, "Your manner is different from when you last stood before me. Could it be that something broke through that stern outlook in life?"

Tavaryn stood at ease and didn't look at Fen'Harel at all. "I have no idea what you are taking about."

Fen'Harel chuckled, "Don't pretend with me boy. I always could see through you. Don't worry. Whatever it is, it certainly has made you a great deal happier. I will inform the rest of the council that you are continuing your duties since there are two Jedi on board as well as a Force sensitive child."

"As you will it," Tavaryn replied as he cast a glance at Fen'Harel and gave a slight grin.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,