View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 03:27 AM   #15
Kj°len
Resident Polak

Current Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Well I don't really want to sell it piecewise, because then I'll likely sell the RAM and video card and then have a bunch of parts spread out across my room, taking up space. So I'd rather sell the entire machine.

And really, does $500 seem cheap? It's not the newest stuff, and you can built pretty decently for $500 anyway. Oh crap, you're right, I'd been offering this for $650 for awhile, I think I meant to go down to $600, but it's a bit late for me to backpedal on the cheaper offer now that I made it. Haha, oh well.

The reason why I'm selling it is because I build an AMD/ATi equivalent machine cause I got super excited for USB 3.0 ports and SATA 6.0Gb/s stuff. Yeah, my reasoning wasn't the best especially considering I could have gotten PCI-Express cards for both, but I had the money at the time and sort of an addiction for building computers. So yeah. I currently have TWO gaming machines, and only one in use.

"Kj°len is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kj°len

* Ye Olde Harbour * Aresen *
Kj°len is offline   you may: quote & reply,