View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #65
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

Understand that my mother had a sense of humor. The reason Fen'Harel brought that up is because my name actually means...handsomewarrior

Alriana slowly looked over at Fen'Harel and than back at Tavaryn. She managed to hold in the laughter that was building up inside.

I swear I'm not trying to laugh. She sent. But I will say this, the name handsome warrior doesn't do you justice.

"I will definitely be there to greet this third person. I think it might be one of ours."

Alriana looked up at Fen'Harel. "I think I should be there as well. I had a very difficult time adjusting after I was woken up and this person whoever it is could most likely use some help adjusting."

She looked over at Tavaryn and quickly sent a message. Don't worry, we're still going to visit Jun-la and Matton later, I just think whoever this is could use some brief advice from a fellow cryo-sleeper

"Are you punishing him now?"

Alriana looked over at Jun-la and smiled. "Maybe just a little bit." She whispered.

"I propose that we send a team composed of both Jedi and Guardsmen to investigate Dagobah, their latest target."

Belina had to think for a moment. "It's going to have to wait a few days. Even with Andros working around the clock it's going to take a few days to fix up the Ackbar so it's battle ready again. And it's going to take at least two days before I can get a number of ships repaired that I would like to have in the strike force."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,