View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #72
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

I didn't mean to hurt you or make you look like a fool Tavaryn. I just thought that if this is a shinigami that they're bringing in that he could relate to you a bit better then I could. I really want you to be there with me.

Tavaryn was chewing his lower lip mostly in self-flagellation. He heard her heart in her voice. He replied, I'm not angry with you. I'm angry with myself. I remember when you were in cryostasis and came out of it. It was callous of me to make light of it. Of course I'll go with you. You are my heart moi chroi.

"Onashi! Jedi Haltra! Get to the hanger bay and help out those security teams! If what I think is true then we may be dealing with dark force-users!"

Tavaryn turned around fast as soon as Belina shouted at him. His hand went instinctively to the blade that hung at his waist. He left the lightsaber alone. When Belina gave the order to head to hangar bay and that they might be dealing with dark force users, he was glad that his habits hadn't died. He replied, "Yes ma'am."

Glancing at Fen'Harel, who merely nodded, Tavaryn returned it and started towards the lifts pausing only moment by Alriana. He looked at her and asked, "Like old times right?"

Jun-la decided to stay by the Admiral. If anything the admiral needed to be covered. She said, "Admiral, I'll stay with you. If they are dark force users, we need to have all bases covered."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,