View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:41 AM   #79
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Ackbar Hangar

I heard that."

Fen'Harel gave a slight chuckle and said, "And if you remember Admiral, we Avalonians live quite a long time."

He followed the Jedi and the Admiral to her second in command's side. He kept and eye on the battle as the Jedi were fighting them.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

Andros felt himself being lifted. He tried to counter but it was like hitting a brick wall literally. He watched as his father squared off with the other. He prayed that someone would be able to take these scum down.

Glad to see that you made it. As you can see we have a bit of a situation here."

After being somewhat reassured that Alriana would be all right, he followed her into the hanger while putting in a com earpiece in his ear. He said to Garja, "That's putting it mildly. I'll be heading out now. The more who know how to tangle with Fore Users, the better." He gave a slight nod to Alriana for her to follow.

Tavaryn spotted his team struggling from the lightning blast. He signaled them to stay put as he moved forward. He spotted Andros being suspended in midair. Instinctively, he pulled out his lightsaber and held it ready. Concentrating, he worked his way through the Force and forced Andros to be released. He watched the boy drop to the ground.

"It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of killing a jedi."

Tavaryn spoke out to the double bladed wielder, "Then it will be a lot longer." He then ignited his lightsaber and twirled both blades as he backed into a fighting position." He then sent, Moi chroi, when you see an opening, check on the boy.

Naboo

"I'll go first. It'd be a lot easier for you to pass yourself off as a local if one of us is caught."

Tonatius gave a slight grin as he shook his head. He replied, "Whatever you say my dear. Force knows you're the bossy one in this relationship." He then addded, "Just be careful." He took to scanning the terrain to make sure no one was following them.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,