View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #6846
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Yesterday at a yard sale some guy was selling 2 big boxes full of comics. OLD comics. I got it for $50.

Inside: ~500 comic books in good to mint condition and much of it duplicates.
DC and Marvel dating from the 60's up to the 80's.

A 1965 Justice league of America is probably the oldest one in there. The newest is various stuff from 1986.

Marvel Fanfare, old school teen titans, league of superheores, hell even some old Star Wars comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23 View Post
Oh, and I'm only charging him $220 for all the parts and help... and the ****er hasn't paid me yet... Oh well, more free shooting trips for me!
Ah yes. Shooting things can be quite therapeutic.

Quote:
But yeah. I've extended offers to some friends to "build them a sweet computer", and this was the first time I got to do it. Was fun.

Oh, sad thing? The motherboard was by the same company that I had to replace on my own computer. I haven't seen any direct problems, but it once had the same startup graphical glitch with my own motherboard. So, thanks ASROCK, I nay have just gone and purchased another faulty motherboard. Bleh. :[
After all that you're still having these issues? I'd go to Consumer Reports or something like that and get the word out.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,