View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 01:27 AM   #151
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Akbar

After relaying the information to Kavrik, Lys told Garja, "He's resourceful. He'll meet you there."

As Kavrik headed for the conference room, he considered the information Garja had given Lys. On the one hand, having only one Jedi aboard would make explaining his "nonexistence" less of a hassle, but the Jedi acting as ship's chief of security could make things interesting. People who were accustomed to using the Force as a loyalty check tended to be decidedly hesitant to trust someone like Kavrik, who did not present anything to their superior senses. Only time would tell how this one would react.

He arrived to the conference room before Garja and picked a seat that faced the door. When Garja arrived, Kavrik wanted to be able to see him, a habit developed from years of successful bounty hunting and merc work; never turn your back on an unknown person, an open space, or a door, since you can never be fully sure what will present itself there.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,