View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #29
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Basically what I am saying is the story "twist" of the Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior classes will be something akin to Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi regarding a certain character.

@Ztalker: (Wanring, Decieved spoiler)
spoiler:
I agree. I think Revan was "reborn" as somebody else through sith alchemy. Namely, as Darth Malgus. There have been too many small hints to this end. The biggest two tip-offs:

The force ghost on the Taral V dev walkthrough was referring to Revan, and yet what she said also coincided with Malgus' vision basically of "cleansing the galaxy by fire" and that "the republic wouldn't be the only thing to be cleansed" in the Decieved novel.

Also Darth Malgus' birth name "Veradun", of the 3 ways to rearrange it...well I'll let them speak for themselves
1) nu vader= New Vader (for us irl he will be, his similarity to vader is undeniable)
2) un vader= UNVader (a cryptic hint perhaps that someone else is beneath the surface)
3) d revan u= Darth Revan, YOU (....Could it be?)

If you still have doubts, look at how much they parallel each other both in roles and personality.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,