Thread: [WIP] KotOR: Echo of the Force
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #11
harIII
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferc Kast View Post
Well, I realized I hadn't posted in here for a while. I've done some more work on this between school and work. The initial areas are almost done & playable. I should be starting to work on the first planet relatively soon. I also got a couple skins ready for further in the mod. (Trying to do each area chronologically; But, I may start jumping between various areas just to get them done. ) On a side note, since the last update, I found out that my laptop is entirely supported on Windows 7; So, I made the upgrade from Vista to Windows 7. (I backed up everything before upgrading, so no work was lost in the process.)

I noticed one problem when I was testing my initial areas for any bugs: Upon transiting to the second area, my temporary party member is on the wrong side of a static door. Any ideas how to fix this problem? Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't stopped working on this, despite not making an update post in a couple months.
You have to get your x, y, and z coordinates with the whereami armband. Then open up the module.ifo file for that specific area and then change the mod entry coordinates. They should be somewhere near the top.
harIII is offline   you may: quote & reply,