View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #48
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
It has always been 40K for the level 1 training as far as I know, certainly for several months at the very least. The level 2 and level 3 skills cost something in the order of 250K and 350K, respectively.
Yes, Rank 1 Speeder Piloting is 40k, Rank 2 is 210K, and Rank 3 is 300K, I'm actually not 100% positive on Rank 3, when I hit lvl 50 I had over 700k credits just from planetary questing and selling **** loot so I just bought up everything from my trainer.... which took me down to 200k btw, basically every ability you know gets a rank up at 50.

Also, Rank 1 speeders give you 90% speed, Rank 2 100% speed and a less likely hood of being shot off your speeder by enemies, and Rank 3 is 110% speed and an even higher resistance to being knocked off. From my experience that is the best part about rank 3 speeders, not being knocked off as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan23 View Post
I can see them allowing other players or at least your companion on the multi seat ones.

I don't think we will see this till 6-8 months down the line. There has to be good amount of testing. They could work in a mechanic similar with the flash point group conversation checks over the head. The owner would have to click to allow each to keep from people jumping in and players would need to be groups already.

It's very possible.

I'm sure over the next 12 months we will see a good deal added which were just not ready for the launch date but were already in the works.
In Galaxies, I think with a pre-order of the last expansion, the Kashyyyk one, people got Desert Skiffs, they turned into big raid party buses XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Forget speeders, what level do I get my Varactyl to ride?
Also in Galaxies, I miss him dearly

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,