View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #228
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"Well, now that your aboard the Ackbar you might be assigned to Alpha Team. They're the top squad aboard the Ackbar right now. If you want, I can ask the Admiral if there's an opening on the team."

"No. I'm not too eager to join a squad right after mine has been fragmented. Give me a few days."

Valek stood up, and tried to walk towards a water dispenser. During conversation, Valek seemingly forgot that his numb leg was broken. Just as he started walking, he collapsed on the ground. His teeth clenched, and attempted to prevent himself from screaming, especially in front of this man. After a few tense seconds, the pain finally escaped his lips. "Auuuughh!" It wasn't really a scream, more like the phrase that one would mutter when they are in pain. Valek did not want to seem weak in front of this man, and simply said:

"Get a Jedi."

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 12-08-2011 at 06:14 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,