View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #71
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90SK View Post
I will be leading one more project before I depart this community once again, and that is a restoration effort focusing on the content with Darth Nihilus, fleshing him out as a character a bit more through cinematic enhancement. ETA in the distant future with Malachor VI Ending Mod and M4-78, maybe doubling as a glue mod for TSLRCM and the other two I just mentioned (since that sort of thing IMO is convenient and helpful).

Plus I have always had a Darth Nihilus fetish since I first bought the Prima Offical strategy guide for xbox KotOR II while I was waiting for the PC version, he's so cool and badass! I loved looking at the pictures. I was disappointed especially at his minimal role in the game but I think I know the character well enough to boost him back to the right level of awesome, and it would be a nice sendoff since my work on the game will basically be seen through at the time of those other mods releases.
Sounds very neat, though it's a shame you're leaving the community. Is this a permanent leave or just for some time?

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,